Clinics & Services
A full range of clinics are offered by the doctors and nursing team. These are by appointment only and include:
- Asthma (you may be asked to fill out a questionnaire if you cannot attend for your reviews) Asthma Questionnaire
- Family Planning
- Maternity Services
- Child Health (baby, immunisation and development)
- Well Person
- Adolescent (teenage)
- Cytology (cervical smears)
- Life style (heart disease prevention, alcohol, smoking, diet, weight)
- Menopausal Advice
- Minor Surgery
- Foreign Travel Advice (including vaccinations). We do require your forms at least 4 weeks before you travel to ensure we can assess your needs fully. If we receive your forms within the 4 weeks preceding travel you may need to attend the MASTA clinic instead of coming to the surgery. Tesco Huntingdon are now offering a travel clinic and can be contacted on 01480 707026.
- Phlebotomy (blood taking)
Clinics are nurse-led and supported by the doctors.
Appointments are on an Advanced Access basis, the same as the doctors and are available for adults and children alike.
The duty doctor is always available should the need arise to refer on to a doctor.